We LOVE PEOPLE THAT LOVE OUR PRODUCTS.
Visit the Creamery and try our favorite pairings.
The FireFly Farms Creamery and Market is your one-stop destination in Garrett County for delicious cheese and specialty food & drink items. Sample cheese and wine in our retail market while you shop or schedule a seated wine and cheese pairing with your friends and family for the full Firefly Farms experience.
We seat you and your group comfortably at our market table, and we thoughtfully curate each element to create a variety of delicious pairings. Pairings are seldom repeated; we are constantly innovating and discovering new artisan products to pair with our cheese.
Come experience our unique Wine and Cheese tasting and pairings! Our Creamery and Market is Conveniently located on Highway 219 in Accident, Maryland just minutes north of Deep Creek Lake. Talk to any of our Cheese-Mongers or Cheese Makers about the art the cheese making -- we are always happy to answer any questions or offer samples of our cheeses.
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- $49 per person for 3 pairings
- $65 per person for 4 pairings
- Cost includes a 10% Discount Coupon for in-store purchases (same-day only).
- Non-alcoholic pairings and prices are available upon request
- Payment for the first diner in your party is required as a reservation deposit. The payment for other diners in your party will be due at the finish of your pairing experience. A full refund of your deposit will be made if your reservation is cancelled 24 hours in advance.
Reservations are available Monday through Saturday at 1:00 pm and 4:00 pm, and on Sundays at 1:00 pm.
We can accommodate parties from 2 people up to 10 people.
Please remember to indicate the total number in your party in the notes section of your reservation form.
Pairing menu includes: Select charcuterie meats, nuts, olives, chocolates tapenades and antipasto items. Crackers and fresh bread, as well as bottled still or sparkling water will be provided.